Our approach is to provide a platform/hub/forum for resilience professionals globally, delivering a transfer of knowledge and collaboration through events, training, research via the Resilience Association website.
The Resilience Association:
- Freely connects people, content and ideas from across the resilience spectrum with the common aim of championing and improving organisational resilience across our community by promoting open communication, sharing best practice and extending networks, knowledge and performance.
- works to provides an informed and influential voice on all aspects of resilience, and the association is open to all interested parties.
- Acts as a hub, which brings together ideas, information and resources from the many organisations and experts that support and promote resilience, offering an even playing field in a non-competitive environment.
- Provides materials for education, research and development of our subject matter.
Monthly events are held on the last Wednesday in each month, apart from November and December, whilst in August there is no meeting.
The dates for 2020 are:
- 29th January – Annual Resilience Debate
- 26th February
- 25th March
- 29th April – Women in Resilience Exchange (WIRE)
- 27th May
- 24th June
- 29th July
- 30th September
- 28th October
- 18th November – Young Resilience Professionals Exchange (YRPE)
- December – Charity Auction to raise money for CRY & Help for Heroes
Get the latest information on Resiliance and as we update this website find more content and events